Monday, January 09, 2006

Zen Micro + Outlook = Frustration ... so far

Here is what Creative promises about its anti-iPod:

One of Zen Micro's handy features is its personal organizer. You'll never forget about those all important anniversaries with the "calendar," plus a "to do" list and "contacts" list, all syncing seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook.

I am not really THAT lame at tech stuff. I upgraded my computer's memory myself. I have revived Palms that have crashed, awakened programs that have frozen, and created a wireless network in our home that includes the Tivos and our printer (OK, that last bit took about 12 hours on the line with a nice fellow in the Philippines, but we solved the problem together, dammit!)

Anyway, I've not yet been able to sync my Micro with my Outlook. And I've decided that I'm not the problem (stop snickering, Other Half). The Help files ain't helping. I'm now googling around for advice.

Thanks for nothing, Creative web site. Well, actually, thanks for tips on how to set my FM radio presets. But no thanks for no info on Outlook syncing (that I could find.)

If this is seamless ...

1 comment:

MommyCheryl said...

I knew I shoulda gotten you an ipod....