Monday, January 30, 2006

Yes, I am a geezer

OK, so I have taken some crap for loading the Bangles, Crowded House, etc., on my Zen Micro. Yes, that's old music. Yes, I am a geezer. I do have some Nas on my shuffle, but the current hits are by far outweighed by old stuff and even show tunes.

And today, I assessed my grays. They are too numerous to be plucked, unless I want to have bald spots at my temples. This really bums me out. If "Logan's Run" were real, I'd be seven years gone. And the funny thing is, "Logan's Run" (a movie that envisions a world where people are killed off at 30) came out in 1976. Which means it is at the doom threshold. And I can make a reference to "Logan's Run," and too many people won't get it. Don't even think about "Soylent Green is PEOPLE!" -- that's REALLY old news.

No comments: