Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Zen and the ark of raincloud management

Didn't get to spend any quality Zen time today. So I remain unsynced with my Outlook. But soon -- maybe tomorrow -- I will call tech support, and see how Creative rates out in that regard. I am optimistic. But that's just me. I really do love my Zen. I carry it with me and tinker with the settings and such even when I can't actually listen to the music. In meetings, it looks like an organizer, so I can seem, you know, focused on tasks and things.

I don't know when I will get time to actually do that. Or any of the 100 other things on my to-do list. But I remain optimistic about that as well.

An item that is moving up my list: replacing my windshield wipers. This time, I went "all out" and bought the whole wiper thing, not just the blades. Not that I don't love the process of slicing my fingers bloody just so I can imperfectly insert pieces of rubber that won't car the water very well anyway ....

It's funny, we've had something like 23 straight days of rain, which is either a record or close to it. And I think I bought my new wipers about three weeks ago. Not that I think I have the power to control the weather or anything. I can't even control my Zen.

No comments: