Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Resolution watch

Almost forgot the blog today. This thing is like a damn Tamagotchi -- I feel like it will die if I don't pay it some attention.

A resolution I forgot to mention was to keep a cleaner house. This occured to me as a good idea when I had trouble navigating my way through the piles of laundry to get into bed. After spending most of New Year's weekend washing, drying, folding and cursing, I can declare myself caught up (if I define caught up as getting things down to a navigable amount of mostly clean laundry).

I've found that the "Real World/Road Rules Challenge" makes for excellent laundry-doing entertainment. It amuses, it sustains and I feel so much better about life as I watch the over-muscled, under-intellected, over-sexed, camera-whoring drama kings and queens screw each other, metaphorically and otherwise.

No comments: