Monday, March 20, 2006

Pirates of Jolie!

This entry isn't as sexy as it sounds. But it's fun, and when you work in an office, fun is the coin of the realm, like cigarettes in prison. Stumbled on this site via ... can't remember now. ESPN? Something like that. Something time-waster-ish linking to something else time-waster-ish (but work-related, as my job relates to sports and entertainment -- who hoo!).

Anyway, this particular link has to do with Angelina Jolie, and the poor straight guy's complaint that (straight) girls are ruining his lust by being willing to sleep with her. Cry me a river, dude! I say, the more the merrier. I mean, I know Angie has a rep, but this is really the realm of fantasy, you know? And there's enough fantasy for everyone. My fantasies are actually enriched by the straight girls' interest. But that may be just me.

http://www.officepirates.com/officepirates/blog/0,25041,1173848,00.html

If you check out the site, be sure to investigate the "jackass" section, featuring photos taken on the sly and snarky commentary. It makes the jackasses you work with seem almost bearable. Or at least you'll know you're not the only one who works with someone whose most significant contribution to the office environment is flatulence. Or someone who's in by 10 and out by 3.

No comments: