Sunday, March 05, 2006

I Can't Believe I'm ...

the correct answer is "Beading." Cheryl and I ran across a book with this very title today and laughed our asses off. Largely because if I were beading, that would be exactly my sentiment. This is not to take anything away from beading. Many cool people I like alot make very cool things out of string and and little bits of glass and stone and what-have-you. The fact that I am not a beading person is more an indictment of me and my lazyness than a shot at them.

But that's not the only reason we laughed. We imagined "I Can't Believe I'm" becoming a new franchise, a la "For Dummies."

I Can't Believe I'm ...

Ironing.
Cooking.
Cleaning.
Working Out.
Gay.
Straight.
Recycling.
Unicycling.
Drinking My Third Double Gulp Today.
Watching "Deal or No Deal."

No comments: