Monday, June 04, 2007

Sanjaya's people are not happy with me


If you check the comments on my post about some relatives meeting Sanjaya, you'll see that I have a gentle yet firm message of unhappiness from Sanjaya's "people" -- who didn't want pictures on the internet.

I'd send them a note privately, but they posted anonymously, so I'll just have to put my comments here:

Dear Sanjaya's people,

Have you seen US Magazine lately? I told a sweet story about Sanjaya meeting some kids and making them happy -- and included a picture of a celebrity who's not getting all Lohan on us -- and you've got a problem with that????

Sigh. I'm sorry that you think this is somehow disrespectful. Sheesh -- if you're going to give me a hard time, you should give me a hard time for joking that Sanjaya's big post-Idol move is working as a barista.

P.S. Don't be mad at my relatives. They didn't know I was going to put their picture on my blog. (Which has a vast readership of at least three people, so, you know, it's a huuuuge deal.)

No comments: