Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A possible Cars 2???? (And more toys news)



We have been doing pretty well with collecting the toys from the movie "Cars." And then I noticed the Dinoco Helicopter on Amazon. It's being sold at a premium ($35 plus shipping), which means I'm not going to buy it online, but I've got my eyes open.



I'll admit it: It's a common occurence for me to run into Wal-Mart and/or Target on my way to work (I drive right past) just to see what's new -- and the answer is, not much lately. I scored just before the Memorial Day weekend, but things have slowed. Still need a Yeti, though.



Anyhoo, whilst searching for info, I found this interesting assessement of the Cars marketplace:



The big news for today is that I have confirmed from more than one source that they are in fact planning a Dale Jr. car (this is a shocker to me I was wrong on this one) and all the cars we have been rumoring for months, they are also doing Mario, Rusty, and Bug Faced McQueen, Bob Cutlass, and one that we had not rumored -- a blimp.
Tongue McQueen and Yeti are here as is a new Red Rimmed Hudson Hornet is not as hot as I though it would be luckily. Another rumored car The Red and White Ramone known "Cruisin" Ramone could be out soon.
The big rumor though is that there is a sequal a "Cars 2"on the way, although I have not confirmed this. It would make sense but I would predict a straight to video sequal. This is huge news for Cars collectors because the craze will just keep on going.
I have also been told that new playsets are on their way, what could they be? How about Sarge's, The Cozey Cone or City Hall? Well one answer is certain one playset will be a Dinoc Helicopter!
I really thought this thing was slowing down but with a new movie rumored well that changes this game a little.


A LITTLE??? A LITTLE????? Clearly, they don't live with little boys who want to watch the first movie almost every day and complaining that it's not in theaters.

No comments: