Sunday, April 30, 2006

Chaos abounding

Right now is a quiet moment. The sun is shining, the breeze is breezing, the boys are playing and the wife is napping. It's a moment that contrasts sharply with most other moments in my experience of late.

Last week I quit a job I loved. Or maybe it's more accurate to say that I loved the people I worked with, the opportunity to make a difference ..... But I have a chance to do a job that I can see myself loving in the future. And the people seem cool.

--------------------------

The quiet moment ended hours ago. Now I'm in the bathroom with the boys, who are in the bath. Tomorrow I must face the P-I for the first of my last few days there. It was emotional last week when I first broke the news. I think it will be emotional again, as I move closer to my true farewell.

No comments: