Friday, September 05, 2008

Quick Catch-Up: Kindergarden and More


OK, so I'll start by saying that all is well. Cheryl joined our local health club. (I'm putting mine off until I get MY personal health scare. Kidding. Sort of.) Just launched a major new thing at work, which did its best to knock me down, but a constant influx of Diet Mountain Dew is keeping me bright-eyed. We took the kids to kindergarten this week, kind-of. It was meet the teacher day/orientation, and it went just fine. The only issue is that when I think about it, I get kind of emotional. Monday is the REAL day ... the day when we leave them in the hands of the educational system. OK, we're easing in (Cheryl's volunteering in class that day). But it's still momentous.
UPDATE: That's the boys walking in to school for their REAL first day. They were nervous, so I played it as cool as possible, snapping pic after pic with my phone. But it went great. Except that I didn't want to leave. Sigh.

No comments: