Friday, September 05, 2008

Bubble Breaker, aka Boredom Breaker

OK, so I get on the elevator this a.m. ... Yes, I know, I always used to be a stairs girl, but I work on the 7th floor and that's tough on my knees (getting older sucks sometimes). Anyway, I get on the elevator, hit 7, and watch a bunch of guys get in and hit 3, 4, 5, and 6. Are you freakin' kidding me??? Normally, this sort of thing makes me tense, but I'm enjoying a new game on my phone. It's called Bubble Breaker. And my many-stopped elevator journey gave me time to get a new high score (714!!! -- with a 500-odd bubble burst in one go!!!). God bless Bubble Breaker for keeping me from getting wrongfully het up over stupid stuff. Now if I can just keep myself from playing it too much when I'm in the company of, you know, loved ones (sorry honey).

No comments: