Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The strangest thing happened today .... I went for a run.

This is mostly only strange if you know me. Because you know that I tend to run only when I am being chased by bears.

But this morning, I felt restless, lacking focus and in need of a shower. Rather than just, you know, powering and/or sleeping through this, I decided to do something crazy: Run. I have been trying to be healthier and work out and such, so I had shorts, shoes, shirt, etc. I put on my headphones and ran for more than 15 minutes. And less than 20. I wasn't paying too close of attention to my watch, but I know that much.

Then I showered up and went back to work. Well, first I got the bright idea of trying to wash a stain out of my shirt. It didn't really do any good, and I just had a VERY wet shirt. And of course then, of all times, my boss and boss-like colleague decided we should go to lunch. I am quite professional, yes indeedy. Ah, well. It's an internet company.

No comments: