Monday, July 17, 2006

"The Girls" get some fresh air and sunshine

So I got several new shirts of different styles and brands .... some Ts, some nicer, whatever. And discovered that they have something in common: Very low-cut fronts. I mean, I'm not a prude or anything, but these shirts reach well to cleave-land.

What's even funnier is that a couple of the shirts have buttons that look as though they might enable me to be slightly more modest, but they're just for show (no holes to go into) until things become revelatory.

However, I've decided to embrace this. Unlike at my previous place of work, where I made excuses for the girls and didn't ever wear my accidental low-cut Gap party shirt, here I'm just going for it. I figure that before I know it they'll be slunk down too low for it to matter. So I'll rock it while I can.

No comments: