Friday, February 08, 2008

Enjoying Time With My super "Friends"

So, at Dear Wife's insistence, we've started watching the classic comedy "Friends" from the beginning. And I'm enjoying it waaaay more than I thought I would. I mean, I really enjoyed the show, and I knew it had moments of brilliance, but in retrospect, I believe it holds up really well, and is one of the bet sitcoms ever. And while the writing is terrific, I think credit goes to the cast. They really take things into three dimensions, whether it's physical comedy involving no lines at all, or distinctive line readings that make jokes greater than the sum of their punchlines.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing about this is because I came across this online, and it so fabulously combines two of my passions that I had to share it:

No comments: