Saturday, March 10, 2007

Happy birthday, Eddie and Chas!

I am so tired, I can't move from my chair. Can't turn on the TV. All I can do is blog because I have the computer right in front of me, and my fingers still work (if not my brain). The boys had their fourth birthday party today, at Max Gymnastics.

First, I never want to have a party at my house again. It was wonderful to have things just taken care of, and they were well taken care of by Cheryl's niece Delsa, who owns the gym. The kids had a blast, playing and goofing around.

Eddie and Chas received a mountain of presents that almost didn't fit in the van. Seriously.

We had a fabulous cake made with lots of love and no small amount of obsession and stress by the boys' cousin Heather and auntie Cathy.

We had friends from preschool, friends from Ohio, and family from all around. It really went well, and I'm not just saying that because I'm exhausted.

Now the little shits are refusing to sleep. I wish I had their energy.

No comments: